- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of your favourite granola
- Semisweet chocolate
- Sprinkles/desiccated coconut/chopped nuts (for toppings)
- Popsicle sticks
- Mash the bananas and granola in a bowl until it is a mouldable consistency.
- Roll the granola mix into small balls with your hands and set them on top of a tray lined with baking paper.
- Freeze for 20 minutes then add a popsicle stick into the centre of each ball. Return to the freezer until the balls are completely frozen.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Dip the chocolate balls into the chocolate and sprinkle away!
For a healthier alternative opt for desiccated coconut or chopped nuts to sprinkle your banana granola pops in!
Here’s another kid-friendly recipe you might like: Pasta Salad
This nutritious pasta salad recipe is full of delicious vegetables! This month, make this easy and delicious supper with your family.