Serves 10 | Prep Time: 17-20 minutes | Difficulty: Easy
Looking for a dish to please a group of picky eaters? We might just have the solution for you!
- Pot to boil pasta (and fresh corn if you opt to)
- Mixing bowl and spatula
- 500g spiral pasta
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 270g sun-dried tomatoes (sliced or unsliced)
- 400g corn kernels (canned, frozen or fresh)
- 75g salami
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 150g feta
- Cook pasta according to the package directions, or until al dente (11-12 minutes). If you’re opting for fresh corn kernels, boil in a separate pot with the pasta.
- Drain corn kernels, salami (and sun-dried tomatoes if they’re unsliced), and crumble the feta.
- Put ¼ cup mayonnaise into a bowl and drain oil from sun-dried tomatoes into the same bowl. Mix until homogenous.
- In a mixing bowl, take your cooked and cooled pasta and mix the dressing through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the remaining and toss until the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- You can have optional add-ons to the salad like olives, nuts, or your favourite veggies.
- Serve deconstructed for picky eaters—that way everyone can choose what they have in their salad.
Here’s another kid-friendly recipe you might like: Purple Pancakes