Yes, you can! Centre tours create an opportunity for you and your child to meet the centre director and educators while also learning about the centre’s method to early learning. A tour provides an opportunity for you to ask any and all questions you may have to ensure you are happy with the choice you’re making. Find your nearest centre here to book a centre tour.
The CCS is a subsidy given to parents by the government to help with the cost of childcare. The subsidy is means tested and based on your family’s combined income, amount of activity and the type of service your child attends. You can apply here: Child Care Subsidy
Certain requirements must be met for an individual to be eligible to receive the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for their child. We recommend contacting one of our centres where one of our team members can discuss the daily fees with you.
- a bag that fits into the lockers
- a broad-brimmed or legionnaires hat
- two complete change of clothes
- cot sized sheet set in a sheet bag or pillowcase
- a blanket for cooler months
Extra items to bring for Children under the age of 3:
- if toilet trained at least 5 trainer pants / underpants / nappy pants if required (nappies provided for children under the age of 2)
- several changes of clothes (particularly if toilet training)
- bibs, bottles with milk and/or trainer cup if used at home
- if under 15 months, please provide all food for the day
All our centres operate between the hours of 6:15am to 6:15pm, Monday to Friday.
All our centres cater for children from 6 weeks to 5 years old.
Yes. We provide three nutritious, fresh meals prepared daily by Kids Gourmet Foods to give your child the balanced nutrition they need to fuel their days at our centres.
To submit your enquiry, please complete our Contact Form. We’ll contact you to discuss your enquiry and how we might be able to help support you and your family as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!