With Valentine’s Day on the horizon, get creative with your little ones and make these gorgeous String Heart Decorations!
- Corkboard approximately the size of an A4 sheet of paper
- Yarn or string – particularly red or pink coloured
- Sketch a heart shape onto the cork with a pencil.
- Carefully hammer in multiple nails along the heart outline.
- Tie the string around one nail and begin wrapping it randomly around all the other nails. You don’t have to follow a pattern or plan.
- Ensure when completed that the edge of the heart has been wrapped by the string at least once to give the heart its shape.
- Securely tie off your string, cut it free from the ball and you are done!