Feeds 4 | Cooking Time: 5 mins | Difficulty: Easy
These simple yet delicious fritters are jam-packed with veggies! Prepare as the perfect afternoon tea snack or dinner.
- 2 x 72 g 2-minute noodles
- 1/2 carrot grated
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup fresh corncob
- 50 g ham diced
- 1/2 onion diced finely
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- Soak noodles in a bowl of warm water for about 5 minutes whilst you chop and prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Drain noodles and add rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Add the noodle seasoning and mix well with a fork.
- Heat a little canola oil in fry pan and when smoking hot, turn down the heat to medium and spoon in the mixture, leaving it to fry for about 2 minutes – the underside should go golden brown.
- Using a spatula, turn each fritter over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to plate with kitchen paper/paper towel to drain excess oil.
Here’s another kid-friendly recipe you might like: Pasta Salad