Get in the Christmas spirit with these delicious Festive Puff Pizzas. These healthy and delicious pizza puffs are sure to have your children going back for seconds.
Serves 4 | Cooking Time: 20 mins | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 ready-made puff pastry sheet
- 1 heaped tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1 heaped tablespoon of pesto
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- fresh basil
- 100g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- Carefully unroll the pastry sheet and using a cookie cutter, cut out 3 tree shapes. Feel free to keep the trimmings to reuse later.
- Place on a baking sheet. Prick the bases.
- Mix the cream cheese and pesto and spread over the bases. Arrange 3 cherry tomato slices on each tree shape, then some basil and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake the trees for 15 to 20 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.
At Your local Early Learning Centre, we provide fresh, nutritious and creative meals delivered daily by Kids Gourmet Foods.
Here’s another kid-friendly recipe you might like: Easy Lentil Bolognese