‘Tis the season! Let’s get crafty! Your children are going to love these DIY activities that you can do at home easily. These adorable little trees can be kept for years to come, providing a fond memory that you can look back on with your child for many years to come.
What you will need:
- Cardboard or paper
How to prepare:
- Start by cutting out tree-shaped triangles using either cardboard or a piece of paper (whatever you have on hand). Put out some festive colours e.g., green and red.
- Get your child to paint the tree cutouts in their preferred colour/s and let them dry overnight.
- Gather your glue and decorative materials, organising them into bowls or a tray.
- Allow your child to decorate the tree with the materials you have provided for them. For example, they can wrap the string or pipe cleaners around the tree cut out or add pom poms with glue.
- Once the tree has been decorated leave it out to dry overnight.
- Once dry you can puncture a hole in the top of the tree and thread string through it to potentially hang on your Christmas tree.