Whether you need to keep the kids busy over the weekend or want to make some decorations for a festive season. We share the secret to making these adorable decorative tea towels that your kids will love!
- Old/White dish towels
- Fabric paint
- Cookie cutters of your choice
- Contact paper
- Masking Tape and extra paper or cardboard to put under the towel while stamping
- Choose your cookie cutter and trace onto the back of the contact paper.
- Cut out, and peel off the backing.
- Place your shape on the dish towel and chose paint. Be sure to spread out the towel and put paper under the towel as the paint will bleed through!
- Using either end of an unsharpened pencil, dip it in the paint and stamp around the shape on the towel.
- When most of the edges are covered, you are ready to pull off the contact paper shapes and reveal your design!
Want your child to be more involved?
Arts & crafts is a daily activity at our Early Learning Centres in Cannon Hill, Cleveland, Daisy Hill, Doolandella and Underwood. We provide high-quality child care and early childhood education to help support your child’s learning and development. Please feel free to contact us today to enquire or to enrol your child.