Serves 2 | Cooking Time: 30 mins | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1 small container of black gel food colouring
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- Wash strawberries and remove the stem by cutting the top off.
- Pour the tub of frosting into a bowl and microwave for 5 seconds maximum. Ensure that the frosting is soft enough.
- Paint two pointed ovals next to each other using a toothpick and curve the frosting upwards.
- Using a toothpick, dip into the black gel food colouring and outline the vanilla frosting to form the eyes.
- Repeat for each strawberry and set aside on a plate for at least 5 minutes.
Here’s another kid-friendly recipe you might like: Purple Pancakes