A fun and easy Christmas craft that uses only paper plates and pom poms! Let your children’s imaginations run wild and get creative using any decorations you can find around the house or yard.
- Paper plate (1 per tree)
- Clear tape
- Green paint
- Glue (PVA, school or tacky glue)
- Multicoloured pom poms (and any other decorations such as stickers, beads, and buttons)
- Find the centre of the paper plate and cut a wedge a quarter size of the plate. Roll the plate into a cone and tape it securely from the inside so the paint won’t touch it.
- Paint the cone with the green paint and wait for it to dry.
- After the paint dries, glue on the pom poms and any other decorations you wish to use. Wait for the glue to dry. Tah-dah! You should be looking at some festive new decorations to brighten up the house with.