A kindy program offers a safe and caring environment in which children can build confidence in their abilities, extend their skills and have fun while learning.
By participating in a kindergarten program, children discover new learning experiences and establish relationships that create a strong foundation for their future education.
Here are five reasons why kindy is important for your child:
- Children build a strong sense of identity by becoming independent and are provided with opportunities to explore their feelings and relationships with others.
- Children become connected with, and contribute, to their world, by learning about their environment, cultures and heritage of others.
- Children develop a strong sense of well-being by being involved in physical activity, learning practice and resilience and being provided with opportunities to strengthen decision-making skills.
- Children learn to be confident and involved learners when they are challenged and inspired to investigate and explore.
- Children improve their communication skills as they are immersed and involved in language with a range of contexts and materials.
We are strong advocates of the benefits and skills that an Approved Kindergarten Program can bring to your child before they transition into early schooling.
We strive to give your child the best start when it comes to education, empathy and enjoying themselves for who they are before they begin their schooling life. For more information about our Government Approved Kindergarten program, click here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ:
Sending your child to childcare is a daunting but exciting milestone for your child and family. All of you will be experiencing changes as your child settles into new learning environments. To help with the transition, we have put together a list of tips. – READ MORE