Every centre provides a Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program supported by a fully qualified educator. Our kindy program offers a safe and caring environment in which children can build confidence in their abilities, extend their skills and have fun while learning. By participating in this program, children discover new learning experiences and establish relationships that create a strong foundation for their future education.
Participation in this program will help your child to:
- Identify, explore and solve problems
- Build confidence and school readiness
- Improve their literacy and numeracy skills
- Develop their social skills and cooperation/conflict management
- Use language to communicate their feelings and ideas
- Grow self-discipline