Craft a colourful, easy dreamcatcher to light up the room and catch any bad dreams!
- 2 bright colour paper plates
- Smaller side plate
- Hole Punch
- Pony beads
- Place the side plate in the middle of the 2 paper plates and draw around it, then cut out.
Discard the middle sections and glue the 2 plate rims together.
- When dry, punch holes around the plate rims, about 4cm apart.
- Cut a 1-metre length of bright colour wool. Thread one ends through a hole and knot in place. Then weave the wool in and out of the other holes, creating a zig-zag pattern. Leave about 15cm of wool hanging from a bottom hole, then start weaving with a second length of wool. Continue with a third length, until all holes are threaded and you have 3 strands hanging from the bottom of the plate rim.
- Thread the hanging strands with coloured beads, and tie a bright feather to each end.
- Cut a length of wool and tie it to the top hole to hang the dreamcatcher up with.