Serves 4 | Prep Time: 15 mins | Difficulty: Easy
Get the kids excited about Easter with these fun chocolate and coconut nests. Not only do these little nests look amazing, but they are also full of goodness and take barely any time to prepare!
- 2 packets of dried noodles
- 2 blocks of chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 2 packets of speckled chocolate eggs
- Melt chocolate and butter and place in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Add the dried noodles and shredded coconut. Stir to make sure everything is coated.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Use 2 dessert spoons to assemble the chocolate mixture into small cases.
- Mould nest shapes in the centre of the case with the back of the spoon.
- Place 3 eggs into each nest.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (minimum of 30 minutes).
Here’s another kid-friendly recipe you might like: Purple Pancakes