At each of our centres, our long-term and experienced educators help each child prepare for school. We understand that every child is different, and every child’s transition into prep is different. While some kids can’t wait for their first day of school, others have a much harder time adjusting. We incorporate a number of methods and activities in our kindy program to help ease your child’s anxieties and get them prepared for school!
A kindergarten program is a great stepping stone towards big school, as it helps get your child accustomed to a weekly routine, having their own school bag and lunchbox, playing with other kids, and being away from mum and dad.
What We Do:
Our kindy program offers a safe and caring environment in which children can build confidence in their abilities, extend their skills and have fun while learning. By participating in this program, children discover new learning experiences and establish relationships that create a strong foundation for their future education.
Participation in our kindy program will help your child to:
- Identify, explore and solve problems
- Build confidence and school readiness
- Improve their literacy and numeracy skills with fun, daily maths and English activities
- Develop their social skills and cooperation/conflict management
- Use language to communicate their feelings and ideas
- Improve their focus and responsibility – many of the activities we do at our centres helps to improve your child’s focus, personal responsibility and awareness of others such as tidying up after play, correcting mistakes, listening and responding, and learning to say sorry to a friend if they’ve upset them.
We are strong advocates of the benefits and skills that an Approved Kindergarten Program can bring to your child before they transition into early schooling. We strive to give your child the best start when it comes to education, empathy and enjoying themselves for who they are before they begin their schooling life. Subsidies are available for eligible families, contact us to find out more.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ:
We are strong advocates of the benefits and skills that an Approved Kindergarten Program can bring to your child before they transition into early schooling. Learn about the benefits of Kindergarten and how it can help prepare your child to school life. – READ MORE