Your local early learning centre shares an activity that is sure to keep your child occupied at home! We are sure your child will be begging to do it every day!
What you’ll need to make the Paper Bag Monster:
- scrapbook scissors (optional)
- paper lunch bag
- acrylic paint (colour of your choice)
- coloured cardstock paper
- circle punches (optional-we used a 3-inch, 2-inch, 1 1/2-inch and 1-inch)
- You will need to paint your bag, have a good range of colours so your child can let their imagination run free! Once it’s painted let it dry completely. Tip, open the bag up once painted so it doesn’t get stuck close.
- Now it’s time for the design! Use your coloured cardstock paper, construction paper, scissors, circle punches and markers to design your monster!
Let your child’s creativity take control! Add eyelashes, teeth, lips and hair to really bring your monster to life.
Here’s another kid DIY activity you might like: Toilet Roll Rocket Ships
Want your child to be more involved?
Arts & crafts is a daily activity at our Early Learning Centres in Cannon Hill, Cleveland, Daisy Hill, Doolandella and Underwood. We provide high-quality child care and early childhood education to help support your child’s learning and development. Please feel free to contact us today to enquire or to enrol your child.