A fun craft that will add to your craft animal zoo! Let your imagination run wild using different coloured paints that you think dinosaurs might have been!
- Large paper plate
- Toilet roll
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Googly eyes
- Fold a large paper plate in half and cut into 2 to create the ‘shell’ of your dinosaur.
- Take one half of the plate and draw and cut a head, a tail, and triangular spikes in whatever shapes you fancy. Glue these to the second half of the plate to start to create the template for your dinosaur.
- To make the feet, measure and cut a toilet roll into 3. Take 2 pieces and cut slits in the top on opposite sides. Insert the dinosaur’s body onto the feet so it’s stable and can stand.
- Paint the dinosaur with your chosen colour of acrylic paint and leave to dry – this could take a few hours.
- Add a googly eye to the dinosaur’s head to give your some character and a face with the personality. Now all that’s left to do is to name your new pet!