- Paper plate
- Child safe scissors (parents to supervise)
- Coloured yarns or streamers
- Tacky glue
- Googly eyes
- Different coloured paint
- Paint the top of the paper plate with any colours of the child’s choosing. Leave to dry.
- Once dry add googly eyes with glue to the painted plate. Let dry.
- Cut several strands of colourful yarn or streamers. Turn the body of the jellyfish and put some glue on the back. Stick the yarn or streamers on the tacky glue, these will be the tentacles for the jellyfish.